By placing the order for products and/or services, including without limitation, tickets on or through the Platform, the User accepts and is bound to adhere to purchase policy, any screening-specific rules or any other terms and conditions stated here or anywhere else on the Platform. Each ticket that a User purchases is a revocable authorisation to attend a particular screening and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Eligibility Criteria : By placing an order, the User represents and warrants that he / she has completed eighteen (18) years of age and is able to read, understand and agrees to be bound by this purchase policy. Any attempt of placement of order by the User below 18 years shall be void and PVR Pictures shall not be held responsible for any consequences thereof.
- “Pending Screening” means a screening with respect to particular film organized / created by a User through Platform but it has not yet met the minimum ticket sales required to confirm the screening.
- “Confirmed Screening” is defined as a screening organized/ created by a User through Platform that has met the minimum ticket sales required in order to confirm the screening.
- Purchases. In the event User wishes to purchase products and/or services, including without limitation, ticket(s) to a screening, User will be asked by We or an authorized third party on behalf of We, to supply certain information such as full name, address and credit card and/or other billing information. User agrees to provide PVR Pictures or such third party with accurate, complete and current information, and to comply with this purchase policy. User shall be responsible for all charges made in its order for ticket(s) as Well as any applicable taxes. PVR Pictures may, in its sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per company, per address or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by the same customer, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. If PVR Pictures make a change to the screening or cancels an order, it will attempt to notify the User by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made or otherwise associated with user account.
- Payment. Terms of payment are within the Platform’s sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed by the Platform, payment must be received by PVR Pictures/ Platform prior to the Platform’s acceptance of an order. User’s right to any product or service is conditional on (i) our receipt of the complete payment for such product or service in advance, (ii) our verification of billing information (which may include your billing address) and (iii) the applicable screening being deemed a confirmed screening. If such payment cannot be charged to User’s credit card or if a charge is refunded for any reason, including chargeback, User agrees that PVR Pictures reserves the right to cancel the order. If PVR Pictures receives incorrect billing or credit card account information, PVR Pictures may attempt to contact you either directly or indirectly, using the information provided at the time of purchase or otherwise associated with User account. If PVR Pictures is unable to reach the user, PVR Pictures may cancel the order at its sole discretion without further notice. If the User does not receive an order confirmation number (from a confirmation page or email) within a few minutes of submitting payment or if receives an error message or there is service interruption after submitting payment, it is User’s responsibility to confirm with PVR Pictures whether the transaction was approved or not.
- A nominal convenience fee shall be charged from each User over and above the prescribed value of the ticket. This convenience fee shall be in lieu of the convenience given to the User by the Platform and shall not form a part of the value of the ticket.
- Children aged 3 years and above will require a separate ticket.
- The 3d glasses will be available at the Theatre/cinema hall for 3d films and must be returned before your exit the premises. 3d glasses are chargeable (refundable/non-refundable) as per individual cinema policies.
- Screening Descriptions; pricing. PVR Pictures will sell tickets to screenings on behalf of theatres and User/s that organize/ create screenings (“host”), however, (i) PVR Pictures do not set the ticket prices or determine berth and (ii) additional terms and conditions may apply. PVR Pictures attempts to be as accurate as possible in describing screenings; however, it does not represent or warrant that all such descriptions are complete, current or error-free. The User acknowledges and agrees that descriptions of screenings, theaters and content may be provided by third parties and that PVR Pictures does not independently verify the truth or accuracy of such information. From time to time there may be information on the service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to screening descriptions, pricing, and availability. PVR Pictures reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after orders are submitted). In case User pays amount for a product or service which is incorrect for any reason regardless of whether because of an error in a price posted on the service or otherwise, then PVR Pictures will have the right to cancel the product or service or the order for ticket(s) and refund the amount that the User paid for such order.
- Tickets regarding pending screenings. If the User purchases ticket/s to a confirmed or pending screening, the cost of such tickets will be authorized and charged by the payment partner. No later than the pending screening deadline as set forth on the service, PVR Pictures will email the User/s indicating that the screening is either (i) confirmed or (ii) cancelled for failure to meet the Platform’s minimum threshold required ticket sales for such screening.
- If the pending screening is canceled, the ticket fee will be refunded.
- Tickets. Upon requisite payment, please review online confirmation page and/or email confirmation carefully, as they provide you with important information about retrieving your tickets that may be specific to the theater holding the screening. PVR Pictures encourage PVR Pictures to download and carry print out of ticket(s) promptly. If you are unable to complete a download, you must immediately contact the Platform at firstname.lastname@example.org. The User shall bear all risk of loss after purchase and for any loss of the ticket(s) user downloads, including without limitation, any loss due to a computer or hard drive crash. Please remember to bring your printed downloadable ticket(s) to the theater, which you must present to the theater in order to gain entry. Certain theaters may require you to show a government issued photo id and the credit card that you used in order to purchase the ticket(s) on the platform in order to gain entry to the screening.
- Return and Cancellation Policy. Except for sale of ticket(s) to pending screenings that do not become confirmed screenings, all sales of products and services, including without limitation, tickets are final. User is not allowed to cancel the tickets for a screening which is yet to be confirmed. However, if the screening doesn’t meet its minimum threshold requirement till the date set for it to meet the requirement, the ticket (s) will be refunded in full. PVR Pictures do not accept returns of tickets. Therefore, PVR Picture urges the Customer to confirm the date, time, location and content of the screening prior to purchase of ticket(s). After order is placed, the Platform will place an order for your ticket(s) for the applicable screening reducing the number of seats available for the screening. This allows offering guaranteed seats at the applicable theater, but it prevents us and the theaters from reselling confirmed ticket(s) in the screening that the User does not attend the screening. PVR Pictures and our licensors reserve the right to cancel any pending screenings for any reason whatsoever. While PVR Pictures and our licensors do not intend or desire to cancel any confirmed screenings but there may be a possibility due to screenings beyond our control that PVR Pictures or our licensors may need to do so. Therefore, PVR Pictures and our licensors reserve the right to cancel confirmed screenings due to epidemic, fire, explosion, inclement Weather, national or local calamity or emergency, act of god, strikes, labour disputes, public enemy, civil disturbance, insurrection, war (declared or undeclared) or armed conflict, act of terrorism, technical failure, power outage, problems with Delivery, the receipt of threats against, or information relating to imminent danger to a theatre or other screenings beyond our control. Provided that you are not in breach of the terms of service, purchase policy, the rules & regulations or any rules or policies of the applicable, if a pending screening or a confirmed screening is canceled, the User will be refunded the entire amount of purchase. However, PVR Pictures shall not be held responsible for any liabilities, losses, damages or expenses caused by or arising from the cancellation of any screenings, including without limitation, any travel or any other expenses that the User or anyone else incurs in connection with a cancelled screening. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, the Platform and our licensors reserve the right to cancel your ticket and your access to the screening or any other part of the service without refund of any amount paid in the screening if the User breaches any term or condition identified in (i) the terms of service, (ii) this purchase policy, (iii) any rules & restrictions on the service and/or (iv) the rules or policies of the applicable theatre. In case of cancellation of Film for the reason not attributable to PVR, then PVR shall not be held responsible for any consequences / damages.
PVR may reserve the right to cancel show and refund the money paid to user
- Screening availability. All ticket orders for screenings are subject to availability.
- Seating – since the tickets for the screenings are booked in advance, User will not be able to choose the seats. The Platform will try to allocate the eats based on first cum first basis to be best possible allocation logic. However, Users booking the seats after it has been synched to the backend of the theatre (few days prior to the screening) may be able to choose the seats, subject to availabilities.
- No resale. The User acknowledges and agrees that no ticket may be directly or indirectly resold or sublicensed, unless specifically pre-approved by us in writing.
- Risk of loss. Risk of loss and title for the physical ticket(s) purchased from the service passes to the User upon dispatch of our email notifying the User that the ticket(s) are available for download.
- License; ejection. PVR Pictures and our licensors reserve the right, without refund of any amount paid, to refuse admission to, or eject, any person due to disorderly conduct, vulgar or abusive language or failure to comply with our and/or our licensors’ rules or policies. Breach of terms, rules or policies of Theatres/our licensors/us will terminate User’s right to attend the screening without refund. A ticket is a revocable authorization and admission may be refused for any reason upon refunding the ticket’s face amount. A ticket is not redeemable for cash.
- Recording, transmission and exhibition. The User/s agrees not to record or transmit, or aid in the recording or transmitting, of any screening in whole or in part without the prior written consent of the Platform and the applicable theater. The User agrees that the screening for which he/ she purchases ticket(s) is a public screening, that your appearance and actions inside and outside the venue where the screening occurs are public in nature, and that you have no expectation of privacy with regard to your actions or conduct at the screening. You grant permission to the Platform and its licensors, licensees and assigns to utilize your name, image, likeness, and statements in any live or recorded audio, video or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction made of, or at the screening for any purpose, in any manner, in any medium now known or hereafter devised, without further authorization from, or compensation to, you or anyone acting on your behalf.
- Subject to search. The User and his / her belongings may be searched on entry to the screening. The User consents to such searches and waives any related claims that may arise. If you elect not to consent to such searches, you may be denied entry to the screening without refund or other compensation.
- Screening review. PVR Pictures may from time to time email the User/s with questions about your experience at the screening and your opinion on the content. These reviews are completely optional, but your feedback would be greatly appreciated.